We assist companies with incorporation in Singapore. What you need to know about incorporating a company in Singapore:
- Singapore allows 100% foreign shareholdings.
A company must have at least one director who is an “ordinarily resident” (the usual place of stay of a person) in Singapore. For ACRA’s purposes, if a person is able to provide a local residential address and prove that he is staying in Singapore on a long-term arrangement with a valid identification pass (i.e. he can legally remain in Singapore for a long period), ACRA may accept that he is an ordinarily resident here.
- A director need not be a shareholder. However, please note that the sole director cannot act as a secretary of the company.
What information we require for Company registration:
- What is the business structure you would like your set up to be? Example: Sole proprietor, Partnership or Company.
- Provide us with at least 2 of your proposed business name.
- Indicate the registered office address.
- Let us know your principal activities with reference to the SSIC code.
- Indicate the total share capital of the Company. (If applicable)
- Inform us the percentage of shareholdings for each shareholder.
- The named Directors of the Company.
- Identification of the shareholders and directors.
Contact us at 67358135 or email email@example.com should assistance be required.